Below are a few ideas for your imagination, then we can create it.
RP-016 Rod Pocket Panel with Add-on Petticoat or Flounce
- Has multiple layers of fabric to create different special effect
- Requires Add-Ons features: petticoat, flat panel, or shaped
- Sewn as one piece
There are 3 methods of mounting:
1) They can be mounted using a rod pocket, in this application the petticoat, header, or flat pelmet is sewn to the rod pocket in such a way that it looks as if it was thrown over the rod. This method of mounting can allow the shirred panel to creep or spread open and not stay in place on the rod.
2) The panel and petticoat or pelmet are seamed together, and then shirred to a piece of loop tape for attachment to the rod, giving the finished appearance of the panel as being shirred onto the rod.
3) Both the panel and the pelmet made separately, attached to loop tape and then fastening them separately to the rod one behind the other. This method may be bulky.
RP-028 Rod Pocket Panel with Add-on Shaped Petticoat or Flounce
- Panel and petticoat are seamed together
- Shirred/Gathered to a piece of loop tape for attachment to the rod
- Finished appearance of the panel as being flipped over the rod
RP-025 Rod Pocket Panel Board Mounted
- Shirred and mounted directly onto a board
- Hook and loop tape available, sur-charges apply
- Hardware and installation costs can be reduced
- Useful if installing panels in tight situations or ceiling mounted