Rod Pocket Panels
We can manufacture many styles. Download our Rod Pocket Panels Quick Reference file for other ideas and styles here.
- Sewn in pocket which allows the fabric to be shirred or gathered onto a rod when installed
- Header and pocket are included in the finished length
- Fabric TAKE UP MUST be INCLUDED in the ordered finished length. See chart below Rod Pocket Size and Take-up Chart
- Common header sizes are 1”, 2”, or 3”, always state desired header size on the work order, if size is not specified NONE will be applied
- State desired rod pocket size on the work order (This is NOT the diameter of pole)
- Ends DO NOT wrap around the return (See Rod Pocket Panel Options)
- Bottom hem 4” double turned, machine blind stitched
- Color matched thread
- Hand sewn corners
- Side hems are 1-1/2” double turned, machine blind stitched
- Pockets & headers are double turned if unlined, single turned if lined
- All seams and corners are weighted at the bottom
- FLAT folded unless FAN FOLDING is specified as a workroom detail.
- All products are packaged in plastic for delivery, shipping, or installation.
- Rod Pocket Panels are priced per width of fabric, based on any fabric 48”-54”. For wider fabrics see below
- Railroaded fabric and fabrics wider than 48”-54” will need to be converted into billable widths in order to find the labor cost.
- To convert to billable widths, divide the flat fabric width by 54, round up = billable widths
- ADD-ONS such as welt, banding, fringe, and Etc. are billed separately
- Difficult fabrics, beaded weight, pattern placement, and other similar sur-charge items or services are listed on the WORKROOM DETAILS page(s).
- Linings are extra, see lining price list for options
Order Information Needed:
- Style number
- Rod Width
- Return size (if applicable)
- Pair or Panel/ Stack direction
- Lined or Unlined, Plus Type & Color of lining
- Finished length
- Heading size
- Pocket size
- Calculated # of widths
- Fabric: Vendor, Pattern, Color, Width, Repeats
- Add-ons (if any)
- Special instructions and Diagrams (if any)
- Workroom Details (if any)
- Tieback Information (if any)
- Hardware Information (attach additional pages if needed)
- Installation Placement (attach additional pages if needed)
Rod Pocket Size and Take-up Chart
Number of Widths and Rod Width Chart