All shades are sewn with either SafetyShroudTM or Safe-T-Shade which meets WCMA and ANSI Standards. This prevents the cord from being pulled out and forming a hazardous loop.
Basic Window Cord Safety
- Move all cribs, beds, furniture and toys away from windows and window cords, preferably to another wall
- Keep all window cords well out of the reach of children. Eliminate any dangling cords
- Make sure that tasseled pull cords are as short as possible
- Check that cord stops are properly installed and adjusted to limit the movement of inner lift cords
- Continuous-loop cords on draperies and vertical blinds should be permanently anchored to the floor or wall
For more information, visited windowcoverings.org.