We can manufacture many styles. Download our “ADD-Ons Quick Reference” for other ideas and styles here.
Add-ons are items which are ordered in addition to the basic treatment design. Enhancing a simple treatment with a variety of embellishments allows for customization and enables you to create unique and personalized items.
The specific required information for any given item can be provided doing the manufacturing.
- ADD-ONS are treatment items which are added to a basic style treatment
- Allow for an almost endless variety of unique styles
- Not all add-on items are available on all basic treatments, don’t make assumptions
- Multiple add-on items can be used together on the same treatment
- May require you to provide a diagram with your work order for placement
- Each Add-on will have its own set of specifications
- See each section for specific General Information
- Fabricated either upright, railroaded, or bias cut
- Cotton thread is used
- Individual add-on features are described within the item descriptions in this section
- Add-Ons are priced by various methods which may differ from your base treatment pricing
- Add-on items will require additional yardages
- Order add-ons by their style code numbers, and include the required fabric or part information as described on the add-on pages that follow
Order Information Needed
See each section for order information required.
ADD-ON Availability Chart
Use the chart below to determine add-on availability on the various basic treatment styles.
***Notes: Some add-on items can be added to other add-ons items such as Fringe on Cascades. If doing this, calculate the labor and yardage for each add-on item separately and add them to the base treatment price.